Saturday, June 27, 2009

A birthday card and a Woo Hoo!

Well, this is just a little late. Satellite internet is OK, except when it rains. Or snows. Or thunders. Or is overcast. Ugh.
Anyway, this was supposed to be for Card Patterns sketch #20 and Scrap or Dare #8, (blush, petal, clover meadow, white and/or sweet leaf) but I think I'm too late for Card Patterns. Hopefully not for Scrap or Dare as well! Amy picked me as the winner for her masculine series, so I gotta keep up the effort. (Woo Hoo!) So many challenges, so little time...sigh.
Supplies used:
Cardstock:sweet leaf, clover meadow, blush CTMH
Stamp sets: Tickled Pink, Happy Birthday and Confidential CTMH
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Border punch: Stampin Up
White flower: CTMH
Ribbon: not sure, maybe a chocolate box?

2 comments:

Amy Schultz said...

ooo I LOVE this card! Dont you just adore that Tickled Pink stamp set... so adorable and usable.

Thanks for playing!

Melanie said...

Hi Emma,
I've linked your blog as one of my favs for the Lemonade Stand award. You can stop by my blog to pick up the award. Thanks for all the great inspiration!
Melanie