Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bowmanville Zoo


I love bright coloured paper, and this Animal Cookies pack from CTMH is a current fave. I did this layout with it last night, and even though I don't do 2 page layouts very often, I think it turned out pretty good.
DH is in Borden for the week, which gives me lots of time to scrap once the kids are in bed. (whether they're asleep or not is another story!) Tonight I have to make a thank you card for Warren's teacher (last day of school is tomorrow, argh!) and a b-day card for a girlfriends 30th, but right now, Warren's making his own card for his teacher using my stamps (eek!) so I gotta go supervise. (Graham just got dark blue ink on a yellow ink pad, serves me right for not paying attention!) See you!
Supplies used:
Animal Cookies paper pack - CTMH
chipboard letters - Dollarama
Stamp Set - Life's A jungle

1 comment:

Scrapwithsabrina said...

I love your style! I love how the grass adds the dimension.