Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A couple of layouts



The internet is working, cross my fingers, so I'm going to put up a few layouts. The first is my
son's kindergarden concert (The sticky is just covering the name of his school) The patterned paper is Jillibean soup, and I used the Rustic Alpha, Atomic lowercase and Life's a jungle stampset. (CTMH) The arrow stamp is (I think) Little yellow bicycle.



The second layout is my kid and cousins goofing at the zoo, the patterned paper is from a Wal-Mart slab. (what can I say, it was 5 bucks!) I used Framed Moments, Confidential, Tiny Typewriter and Playful Flourishes stamp sets (CTMH) The embellishments are from my stash. I went through a phase where I put everything in plastic bags by theme, and now I can't remember where everything came from!

1 comment:

Allen Family Discussions said...

I love your layouts! especially the first one with the little trees paper! And well, the second one - what a great subject to scrap! lol.