Thursday, June 25, 2009

CPS 121


Didn't get as much done as I wanted last night, it was just too damn hot. DH volunteered to put the AC in before he left for the week, and me being the dope that I am, said we could wait till he got home. Not the brightest decision I have ever made.
For the Card Positioning Systems sketch, I used the Animal Cookies paper again (since i already had it out anyway) and made a card for Warren's SK teacher. He's really sad today, he's going to miss all his little friends until school starts up again in Spetember.
Supplies Used:
Animal Cookie paper pack - CTMH
cuttlebug folder
chipboard bracket and star brads - my stash
Stamp set - Atomic Uppercase CTMH

4 comments:

clouds shadler said...

cute card! I like the star with the number 1! Very fun card!

Clouds :D

Elise said...

what a scrumptious and tactile card: I love it! Great job and use of color!

scrappysharon said...

OH wow .. what a great card!! i love it ..

Scrapwithsabrina said...

This is so cute and I am pretty sure I have enough of the stuff to recreate it!