Friday, June 12, 2009

CPS119


This card is for Card Positioning Systems sketch 119 and Kelly Jo's Colour Challenge. I needed a wedding card, and the colour challenge was perfect for it, black and white with a pop of colour. I choose green cause I had some glitzy green paper, then I piled on the bling with the glitter butterflies and pearls.
Supplies Used:
Black/White paper - Walmart
Green floral - Rouge ge Garance (I think)
Green cardstock - SEI
White cardstock - CTMH
Butterflies - Colorbok
Pearls - Dollarama
Ribbon - my stash
Embossing Ink - CTMH
Stamp sets - True happiness and Frame of Mind, CTMH
Cuttlebug folder - Divine Swirls
Whew, even with a sketch and a colour scheme, it still took me 1 1/2 hours to finish this!

2 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Wow- this is beautiful!!
I had to laugh when you said it still took you 1 1/2 hours to create a card even with a scheme- that is so true!! You did a great job with it!

Crafty Jenn said...

This looks great! Your b&w dp looks a lot like the paper from the stack I used. Love the fancy butterflies.