Sunday, June 21, 2009

Late night visitor

The boys headed off to see the Monster Trucks last night, so I thought I'd have a quiet, peaceful evening at home to scrap. Well, about 9pm, the dog starts barking and whining and kicking up a fuss, so I head to the patio door to see what the fuss was about, and this is what i found:
It was the cutest little baby raccoon, hanging out on my deck! So of course, I have to put out some crackers for him (her?) to munch on and take a ton of pictures. I know that in a couple of months I'll be cursing myself as the darn thing gets into the garbage again, but I couldn't help it, he was just so cute and fuzzy!After I was done taking pictures, this is the layout I finally got finished. I like it, but I still think it needs something, so if you have any suggestions, let me know. We took these pictures at the Tulip Festival on Mother's Day, and despite the begging, pleading and bribery, this was the best we could do!

No comments: