Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrap or Dare #5


Well, Monday rolls around again. On the plus side, there's lots of new challenges to take part in. On the negative side, DH spent the night in the ER and has been sent home with a diagnosis of pneumonia. Hopefully, playing nurse will still leave me time to scrap, especially if he's tucked into bed!
I made this card Friday night for Scrap or Dare challenge #5 - Heavenly blue, autumn terracotta, desert sand, cocoa and colonial white. I was a little stuck with the embellishment, but i found these cute flowers at Dawn McVey's blog, and I think they turned out pretty cute!
Supplies used:
Autumn terracotta, cocoa and desert sand cardstock - Close to my Heart
Blue patterned paper - Creative memories
Ribbon and brads - my stash
Stamp set - "Thank you" Close to my heart

So far I've posted cards but no layouts, I promise to get a few up soon! I'm really into all these challenges right now (hence the blog, I needed somewhere to put them all!) but I'm still primarily a scrapbooker, and I've got a wedding to scrap!

1 comment:

Amy Schultz said...

So cute, love those flowers.... so easy but so fantastic!

THanks for playing along, tomorrow's challenge will be up soon! Also, about the badge, I created a smaller one that should fit on your blogger :) The code can be found on the right column of my blog! Thanks again!