Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Unscripted Sketches 09


As predicted, sick hubby equals more scrappin' time for me, yeah! (Not glad that he's sick, but you gotta look on the bright side of things!)
So last night I got going and I finished up the last of my Easter pics. I don't know what it is about Easter, maybe being crammed in my MIL's apartment with my sister in law and family makes me take more photos? I always end up with hundreds of pics from a 4 day weekend and then I have to weed through them.
This is the 3 older kids at the park, where, against my better judgement, they were playing in a huge puddle. End result? Wet feet for all three!
Supplies used:
Sketch: Unscripted Sketches 09
Cardstock - Wal-Mart
Patterned paper - Carolee's Creations
Friends tag - My Mind's Eye
Flower, transparency + buttons - my stash
Stamp set - Friendship Alpha small

7 comments:

Southernbelle said...

Fabulous layout! You did such a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! Hope to see you again!

Aymee

Sarah said...

Wonderful Layout that uses great colors! This is a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing.

Steph said...

Very nice layout! Your take on this weeks sketch is really great. So glad you joined us for this weeks sketch challenge!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Great Layout! Sorry your DH is feeling under the weather but good of you to "look on the bright side" LOL!!! Thanks for playing along with us at US This week!

Caryl P said...

Excellent work with the sketch. I love the three photos, and who doesn't love playing in puddles (despite the wet feet). Thanks for being unscripted!

Liz said...

Great take on sketch

April Hall said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for posting at Unscripted!!!