Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unscripted Sketches 10


A nice simple card this time, one that didn't take 1-1/2 hours to create! The sketch is from Unscripted sketches and the colours are from Amy's Scrap or Dare - olive green, buttercup, cocoa and bamboo. Perfect for that slightly neglected Father's Day card. (Hey, it's not Father's Day yet, although it's not likely to make it to Woodstock by Sunday!)
Supplies Used: (all CTMH)
Cardstock - olive, bamboo
Patterned paper - Back Country, notebook
Stamp set - Beary best (love this set, had to get it as soon as I saw it!)
Friendship Alpha small
Blending pen, buttons

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so CUTE!!! I love it. Thanks for playing, this is a great take on the sketch.

Steph said...

Very cute! Love your take on this weeks sketch! Hope you'll join us again!

Amy Schultz said...

you are fast! :) Thanks for playing, those colors worked out perfectly with that stamp set and theme... very fun! I havent made my Father's Day cards yet either-- mostly because both of our Fathers have birthdays the same week so I am focusing on that first. sheesh! :)

Caryl P said...

Very cute card, I love your use of the trees. They blend right in and are a great way to use the sketch! Thanks for being Unscripted.

scrappysharon said...

Very cute card!!
love it!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

So very cute! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us! I hope you join us again this week!

Kim said...

Great card..didn't you have fun with this one! I did!
Blessings,
Kim XXXX