Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You


2 sketches 4 you has (duh!) two sketches every week - I went with their main sketch, which was a little difficult looking. Turned out not to be so bad, the biggest problem was matching the ink colour on my bird to the blue paper under the circles. Not quite, but close enough! The colours are red, teal and kiwi green from the Colour Throwdown. Love this combo, super pretty.
Cardstock is Bazill, chipboard circles are CTMH, and I used Code It and Love Language stamps sets, CTMH. Oh, and lots of Stickles, too!
Anyway, gotta go camp, see you Monday!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, this uses such unique embellishments, I love these circles! I am just not creative when it comes to adding things like this! Thanks for playing with us with your creative card!

cheryln said...

very pretty! love the bird!

broni (waterchild12) said...

The chipboard circles are really neat and I love the roughed up edges! Thanks for playing!

Barbara said...

Pretty! Love that big bird as the focus! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!