Saturday, July 25, 2009

Candy Cane Bear



So I just found the Doodle Dragon website, and I am so hooked. I've always loved dragons, and they've got lots. There's also a whole cast of other cute creatures like this bear. I splurged and picked up a whole bunch of digital images, but I don't have a printer at home. (I know, I know, I run two home business', I should have a printer, but I've managed to muddle along without one so far!) Luckily, I downloaded this freebie image and printed it at work, hence the Christmas card!
The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems, but I missed the deadline on that one. I also used Confidential stamp set from CTMH, and added some ribbon from my stash for a bit of colour.
Expect to see many more cards featuring these little guys, I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments: