Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A card and a layout



So, took the kids to Storyland today and forgot my camera. What kind of scrapbooker am I? Now we have to go back so I can take pictures, even though it's kind of a cheesy place. Oh well, the kids had a great time, even if I have no proof.
I did get this layout of our last camping trip done last night, then I made a quick, super simple card to go with it from Unscripted Sketches sketch 14. All CTMH, I used Let's get together paper pack for both, Rustic flowers stamp set for the card and Beary Best and Atomic caps for the layout. I also used the die cut felt for the layout, they need to make these in more colours!

5 comments:

Penny said...

You live close to Storyland.... in NH??? We just moved to NC from Whitefield which is only an hour from Conway/Glen... if you want I can send you pictures of my kids at Storyland and you can photoshop your kids in... lol

Amy Schultz said...

Hey Emma, I got your message and the new badge is smaller (the code) so hope it works for you :) THANKS!

I am now going to go and TRY to find some papers good enough for this week's Scrap or Dare!

itsabrt said...

These are terrific, I just expressed to another that this is a great paper pack! love how you incorporated the felt into the lay out! BR-T

Sarah said...

I love this paper pack and your card! Love the layout too!
Thanks for playing along with Unscripted Sketches.

Caryl P said...

Excellent job with this sketch, I love how you used a flower!!! Thanks for being Unscripted, hope you play along again next week.