Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CPS 123


Back at it last night, DH is amazed by my productivity. Well actually, he's grumpy cause of the ever expanding pile of scrap stuff on the coffee table. Hah, if I wasn't scrapping, I'd be sitting on my butt on the same couch, so what's the difference?
Anyway, made this card for the Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge 11 and Card Positioning Systems sketch 123. I went off the sketch a bit, but I got 4 (four!) new sets of Nesties, and I had to try them. Love this card, super simple and fun.
This card is all scraps, I think the grey paper might be old SEI, but not 100%.

The layout is one I had to do as soon as I got the pictures. My little guy's face is such a mess, I couldn't help but think of Scarface. Paper is Basic Grey, plus assorted embellishments from my stash.
Almost forgot to add that this is not my layout, I lifted the sketch from a CK magazine.

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, do I love those flowers on your card! Great use of that CPS sketch too.

Krista Ritskes said...

I love your layout! Oh, what a face. I feel so bad for for him.

Terri E. said...

Super cute flowers and scrapbook page. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.