Monday, July 27, 2009

A hard sketch



Whew, what a day. I spent far to long on the phone with Ontario Parks, trying to find a site for this long weekend. You have to call the reservation number to make the booking, but you have to call the park for info about the sites, and I found myself in a vicious circle, going back and forth between the two and going nowhere. Did manage to book a site for September, but I think we may be hooped for this weekend.
Just a hard day all around, cause I found this sketch from 365 cards and it was not easy. I originally had a rainbow of small buttons and ended up ripping them off cause they didn't look right. On to the old fall back, flowers. Thank goodness for flowers, they cover everything and they always look nice!
The colour scheme is celery, brown and plum from the Colour Throwdown.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great job on the sketch...fabulous colors!

Krista Ritskes said...

I like the flower and the little tag, too.
I've got a special something for you on my blog.