Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Purple and Grey



Ooh, I like this! Having two boys means I almost never scrap with pink and purple, and it's fun. I may have to go out and buy some more paper so I can do more challenges, hee hee!
Today's sketch is the 2 sketches 4 you bonus, and the colour scheme is grape and grey from Scrap or Dare. A very simple sketch, but with so many possibilities. I went with an elegant card, something pretty with swirls and hearts, not sure who's gonna get it, maybe the contractor when they finally install my new septic bed!
I used Playful Flourishes and Love Language stamp sets CTMH, the grey paper is SEI and the purple patterned paper is Creative imaginations.

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty! What a great take on the bonus sketch:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

tomiannie said...

Very pretty card!

Amy Schultz said...

lovely, i just am loving this color combo! THanks for playing this week :)

AMY

Anja (scrappie) said...

Very cute a great take on the bonussketch thank's for playing.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

The heart really stand out!! TFP!