Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reach for the Stars



Finally, some sunshine here in Ontario. It was a beautiful day, too bad I had to work! I do have to make this quick, I have to go and mow the lawn before it starts to rain again, my weeds are looking lush and green!
Speaking of green, check out the planets on this card! Amy over at Scrap or Dare had a bright colour combo of red, blue, bright green, bright purple and yellow, and it went perfectly with this weeks sketch from Card Positioning Systems. I had fun making the planets, I used Nesties to make the circles, then embossed them. (There's a wonderful CTMH sister out there who made a planet with embossed circles, I loved it so much I stole it!)
All the paper is CTMH except the purple, and the stamp set is Reach for the Stars.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

NWFlamingo said...

Very cool planets! I don't blame you for stealing - too cute not to!

Ms. Aaron B said...

yours is so much better--Love the embossed planets. You are very clever!

Michelle said...

Cute card, its out of the world!

HaleyD said...

Very cute!

Windy Robinson said...

Great job with the sketch! Super cute

Terri E. said...

So creative. My daughter thinks this card is stinking fun. Wonderul job with the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Amy Schultz said...

awesome, Emma! Thanks for playing! You used this fun colors so well! I love it... I never did this (MY OWN) challenge this week, but hopefully will have time this weekend, because its too fun of a combo! yay