Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Red, white and blue


You know, I don't think I've ever scrapped red, white and blue before, (maybe cause I'm a crazy Canuck) but that's what the Colour Chef called for this week, and I think it turned out ok. I'm also going to be bad and submit to 2 sketch sites, both 2 Sketches 4 You and Unscripted Sketches had very similar sketches, so I'm going to try it and see what happens.
I hit the box of scraps last night, so I have no idea what papers these are, but I used Happy Birthday and Cupcake Sprinkles stamp sets.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card Emma.. great take on the US sketch this week...3 challenges in 1 card..awesome LOL

cheryln said...

so fun! love the colors!

clouds shadler said...

cute card! very patriotic and fun! happy 4th!

clouds :D

Steph said...

Nicely done! Love your take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches, hope you'll play along again soon! :)

Caryl P said...

Fabulous card, that cupcake looks scrumptious. Thanks for being Unscripted!

Laura Davis said...

Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Kelly Jo said...

Oh- love the card and I never would have thought to use the cupcake stamp and it's so appropriate!! Thanks for playing along.