Friday, July 10, 2009

Triple Challenge


Wow, busy morning, gotta make this quick. We're packing the trailer as I speak, and as soon as I've finished these posts, we're heading out camping for the weekend. This will be the first real trip we've done with the trailer, I sure hope I've packed everything we need!
Did this card for Mojo Monday sketch 94, Scrap or Dare 10 (pick 2 colours from a list of 7, I went with blue and orange, obviously) and threw in Pile it On for fun. (3 embellishments, in my case: ribbon, buttons and a tag). All scraps and embellishments from my stash.

9 comments:

Penny said...

I love this card.

Amy Schultz said...

oh man, CUTE sun!!! You really were creative with your three embellies :)

Thanks for playing as always :) This Sunday I launch my new site so be sure to check back at my blog for info!

Amy!

Rachel H. Wohrlin said...

Very cute and original!

stamprgrl said...

emma,
adorable sun, that is so cute! love the ribbons and the buttons.

Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

-- dalis

Maureen said...

This is too cute! Love how you did the sun with the ribbons and buttons!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

Terri E. said...

Love your square outline and fun button sun! Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

raindropecho said...

Oooh look at that cute sun! Love that colors that you've chosen and that airplane/sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!

Vickilyn said...

Adorable!! Love all those buttons!!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see what you create for us in the future!

~Vicki
PIO Owner

craftypagan said...

Fabulous card! So cheery! I love the sun! Thanks for playing and hope to see you again next week. Hugs Rowena-PIO dt