Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #13

.
Another bunch of pictures I just couldn't wait to scrap. This is my youngest one, "helping" me in the garden. Everytime he watered a plant, he said "here you go", it was so cute I had to run and get my camera.
The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches, as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make a layout with it and not a card. The paper and rub-ons are SEI, perfect for a spring page. I used Childhood, Tiny Typewriter (soo useful, that set) and Frame of Mind stamp sets, all CTMH.

4 comments:

Penny said...

awww. love it when the kids help~

Steph said...

Oh this is adorable!! Love the clouds with the raindrops. Your son is a cutie! Thanks for joining at Unscriped again!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! Using the rainclouds to journal was perfect. The pictures are too sweet. Great LO!
Thanks for playing along with Unscripted this week!

Southernbelle said...

Adorable page! Love those clouds! Thanks for joining US this week!

Aymee