Monday, July 6, 2009

A very busy weekend

Whew, it's nice to be home. We drove to Toronto, dropped off the kids with the SIL, flew to Halifax, had a great time, flew home, drove to Guelph to pick up the dog, (long story short, SIL's house is on the market, she took our dog to a mutual friends) drove back and picked up the kids, then drove home to Ottawa. Needless to say, I have nothing new for you!

Just for fun, I dug around in the archives and found this cute layout I did about my dog from July 2005 - DH knows me well, he saved the porcupine quills for me!


This is a view up towards the Town Clock in Halifax - you can tell how foggy it was all weekend. The other picture is me in front of the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove - it was pretty foggy there too.
I spent some time working on the East Coast, and I love to go back whenever I can. If you've never been, I highly recommend it.

No comments: