Monday, July 20, 2009

You're tweet!



Blah, it's Monday. Sorry, just feeling a little sorry for myself, I've had lots of time off lately and this is the first whole week I've had to work in a while! Counting down the seconds till the next round of vacation!
To keep my spirits up, I scraplifted this cute bird from Nellie's blog. It was easy to make, just one large circle trimmed, with a smaller circle for the wing, and a heart for the tail. The colours are from Dawn McVey's challenge, moss, cream, bright pink and red. I added a little yellow in, I needed a beak for my bird, and it seemed to go with the sketch from 365 Cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Terri E. said...

What a cute cardnail. Great job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~amy~ said...

well this is just plain adorable!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

What a cute birdie! Nicely done!