Friday, August 7, 2009

DESIGN TEAM CALL!

I don't know if it's pretentious or not to want your own design team, but what the heck! I'm looking for a few good crafters with a yearning to share their shaped cards with the world. Here's the dirt:

DT members will be responsible for contributing a card every other week. (You're welcome to do more as well!) DT members will also view and comment on submitted artwork. There's no real perks right now other than bragging rights and my undying gratitude, I hope that will be enough! I also hope to have some blinkies or badges soon. The DT will be for 6 months.

To apply:
1. Become a follower
2. Play along! I'm going to leave the DT call open for 3 weeks, I will select the DT on the 28th, and announce it soon after. Make sure you note that you are applying for the design team somewhere please, and that I have a way to contact you.
3. Pass the word around! The more the merrier, and I would really love a good response.

Thanks so much, I am looking forward to seeing all your great work!

1 comment:

scrappysharon said...

oh this is awsome!
wow.. i would love to be a part of your DT .. and no i really dont think that its pretentious at all !
your fellow ctmh rep Sharon Frewen! :) oh im already a follower.. ill keep my eyes peeled for the challenges