Saturday, August 1, 2009

Feeling the blues...



Not actual blues, just the latest colour challenge from the Colour Chef, light blue, dark blue, grey and white. This did not turn out the way I planned it, but I quite like the result and it makes a nice masculine card. Need lots of those, with 3 boys in the house! The sketch is from Unscripted sketches, I really liked this one.
I used paper from Notebook and Stardust paper packs and the stamp set is New Horizons, all CTMH.

Haven't posted in a couple days, it's been super busy. However, I did find time to peek at the new CTMH catalog that's coming out in September, and I now have a wish list as long as my arm. Sigh... Can't wait to share it with everyone!
I just bought some super cute stamps from Joanna Sheen called Messy Rabbit. Two firsts for me, ordering online (and from the UK no less) and trying unmounted rubber. I know many of you out there will be snickering, but I've always prefered the touchy feely part of buying stuff. With so many LSS closed now though, if I want a good fix, the internet is full of great stuff. As for rubber stamps, when I found CTMH, I couldn't imagine ever using rubber again. But, the internet is full of tempting options, so I am anxiously awaiting my new stamps to try them out. If anyone has any suggestions on using unmounted stamps, please pass them along, I could use the help!



Finally, a great big thank you to Krista Ritskes for giving me this blog award, I appreciate it so much. I will try to pass it along to some other bloggers soon, there are so many great blogs out there it's hard to choose!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Hi Emma!

Not sure if you missed it or not but you were the winner from my Serendipity card challenge on the 21st!


Check out this link for details and how to claim your prize!!!!

Liz said...

This is so adorable I love it