Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy to be back!



Hi everyone, I missed creating and posting while I was away, especially as I bought a whole bunch of great new stuff! There's a store called Scrappin' Great Deals in London, they have lots of stuff and good prices, so of course I bought a bunch. And, my new CTMH is in and my Messy rabbit stamps too. It's like Christmas, now my only problem is what to use first!
So I sat down last night, and after mounting a bunch of stamps on Easy mount and getting sticky everywhere, I was ready to create. I found a sketch on 365 cards, and pulled out a bunny. The cardstock is Bazzill, and the bunny and fence stamps are Messy Rabbit. I'm sure you'll be seeing this rabbit again! I popped him up on pop-dots just to give him a bit of dimension, et voila!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such thee super sweet card!!!! Love how the bunny pops off the gorgeous blue!

Carolyn V said...

My name is Carolyn V, and I'm a paper addict, too. Although they say admitting it is the first step toward recovery - I am actually quite enjoying my dependence on BoBunny, BasicGrey and Sassafras, thank you very much!!

Awww, he's a cutie, all right, Emma. Love that dotty paper, too... it's a delish colour!

Crystal said...

That's really cute.

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute!