Wednesday, August 26, 2009

S is for Santa


Hi everyone, I'm back from the wilds. I'm sorry this is a little late, we pulled back into town Monday night, and by the time we'd unpacked everything, I was too pooped to do much. Got back in the groove last night with a sketch from the Pink Elephant and more of my new Jingle paper. So I'm working away, and I decided to add a monogram for a challenge at 365 Cards when I realized I have no stamps of Santa. Eeek! Seems we may have a problem, since the ole credit card has yet to recover from the last round of spending yet. Sigh...
I kind of feel this card needs something, but lacking any Santa images, I'm not sure what. Let me know if you have any ideas.
To finish up, here's a picture of the beautiful beach at Sandbanks Provincial Park - I highly recommend it if you're up this way!


4 comments:

Crystal said...

I think it's perfect.

Ann said...

Wow great ideas on this card. Looks great.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. Makes me realize I must get started on my Christmas cards!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/