Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Key to my heart



Wow, what a shock. I knew they were going to dig up the backyard to replace the septic bed, but what I came home to tonight was more like a scene from Dante's Inferno, just with dirt. They have managed to completely kill all the good grass we had, trashed half my flower beds and left construction equipment everywhere. And I get the pleasure of paying them a very large sum of money to do this...sigh. I'll take some pictures once it stops raining!
OK, 'nuff whining, here's today's card. The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems, the colours are from Scrap or Dare, and I used my favourite embossing folder for the Cuttlebug spot. I have 6 or 7 folders now, but I keep coming back to the swirls. So pretty.
Everything today is CTMH, I used the Key to my Heart and Framed Moments stamp sets and cardstock, and rounded the corners for fun.

4 comments:

Lourae said...

Love how you used the key in this card! The swirl folder is fun!

Thanks for sharing!

Amy Schultz said...

Hey Emma, Love your new Blog layout... and this card! thanks for playing... I just love that stamp set and how you used it here. Sorry to hear about your yard... stuff like that is so lame!

Amy

Steph said...

Very pretty card! Love the greens. Way to go combining challenges. So happy you joined us for this weeks CBS challenge!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so pretty Emma! Love the swirls. Thanks for playing along with TCS. xxd