Friday, August 14, 2009

SHAPE UP challenge #2

Hi everyone, while I've been off enjoying my holidays, I hope you've had fun playing my Shape Up challenge. This week's challenge is BIRDS - maked a shaped card in the shape of a bird, any bird!



This fun little penguin was easy to make out of cardstock - I just traced a rough shape, cut it out and decorated him. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm still on vacation, but I'll be back to regular posting next week (and back to work too, boo) Leave your birdie shaped cards here with Mr.Linky, deadline is August 21.




I'm still looking for some more design team applicants, please scroll down and read the DT post for details.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Emma: I'm working on a cute little duck for the bird contest. Will send it by e-mail to you. This is fun, trying to come up with a shape on my own. Fun, but hard. LOL
Hugs,
Lynn