Friday, August 21, 2009

SHAPE UP challenge #3

Hi everyone, I thought I'd take it easy for this week's challenge and let you round in circles! The challenge for this week is the super trendy circle card, and here's my very first circle card:



Yet another sneak peek, isn't the hedgehog cute? These papers and stamps will be available September 1st from CTMH, although the stamp set is special, I'll fill you in on that later. Only one challenge this fits into, it was supposed to be for the ABC challenge Animals, but that was closed, luckily B is for buttons and I've got one of those!
So let's see your circle cards ladies - I'm going to leave this up for 2 weeks this time and hopefully get a few more entries. Please link your creations directly to Mr.Linky please!
Have fun!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute card!

Dawn said...

Really cute card!

Love the toadstool

Thanks for joining us on ABc

DAwn

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Lynn said...

Emma:
This is really cute. I will be entering a circle card as soon as I have it done. Don't you just love the Twittering stuff from CTMH?
Hugs,
Lynn

Kim said...

Your card is so fabby! I love the circle cards too! I cant' wait to get the new papers from CTMH!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kim said...

I'm looking for an email addy for you. Do you mind to email me, I have a question for you. Thanks
neeneesparks@gmail.com