Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sneak Peek #2



Sneak peek #2 is CTMH's new Christmas paper. Hah, bet you didn't guess that! Full of fun colours and patterns, all I need now is the matching stamps and I'm set. I had a hard time ordering Christmas stamps in August, not sure why since I managed to buy a snowsuit in August last year. Sigh, I wish kids clothes were actually available in the season they were designed for. Being able to buy snowpants in February, what a novel concept.
Sorry, I'm rambling, back to the card. The sketch is from 2 Sketches 4 You, and the challenge over at the Cuttlebug Spot was to make an invite. Maybe it's cheating a bit, since there's nothing on the inside, I hope not!
All supplies are CTMH except the stickles (the paper will be available September 1st), and of course I used my Cuttlebug. I just love the look of embossed white paper, so clean and crisp. If only I could keep white clothes that way!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

cute! love the embossing folder :)

cheryln said...

oh so cute and fun! love this!

Kazan Clark said...

lovely! The embossing, pressie, paper - all of it!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Steph said...

What a fabulous invitation! Bright and colorful, and I'm sure anyone would love to receive it! So glad you joined us again for this weeks CBS challenge!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Very cool - like your take on the challenge

Softangelkisses said...

How pretty! Love the layout and the nestie you used!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the colors and that present is a fave of mine. Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

KarenB said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used a nestie to cut out the shape then embossed it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! KarenB