Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sneak Peek!



Eeek, new CTMH papers and stamps, yeah! I dug right into the box last night and got crafty! Love the little houses all in a row, that's what I thought of when I saw the sketch from Card Positioning Systems. Hopefully, this is "masculine" enough for the Pile it On challenge, I figure you could go either way with this card.
Supplies are all CTMH, the paper and stamps will be available September 1st for everyone to order. Just to warn you, you may see a lot of the new papers this week and next, I've got an open house to get ready for. (I hope that's a good thing!)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Emma: This card is so cute. Love the new stamps. My order comes tomorrow. Yippee!!!
Hugs, Lynn

Maureen said...

What a great card! Love the houses and those papers are fab! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Terri E. said...

Love your brads! Love your take on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.