Monday, August 31, 2009

Some cute owls



Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, I'm not lazy just really busy. It took me 1-1/2 hours to do my post for the CTMH blog hop, (Blogger and I weren't seeing eye to eye on a few things, apparently it doesn't like it when you copy and paste links) and after all that, I still missed a link.
After that, I had my CTMH open house. It was a good afternoon but not as successful as I'd hoped. My biggest stumbling block is finding new customers - posters and flyers just don't seem to be enough.
To make myself feel better, I sat down last night with some new paper that wasn't CTMH (I love the stuff, but after a whole week of it, I needed a break!) I downloaded this cute paper from Retro Diva Designs and had to use it. I so want to dabble in digital but lack of learning and a 6 year old computer are holding me back at this point. I can still download and print though, yeah!
I used a sketch from Unscripted Sketches and If the Shoe Fits is looking for "outdoorsy". I think these cute owls are very outdoorsy!

6 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

That is awesome!! I LOVE that paper! Great take on this week sketch!

Hugs,
Hollie

Steph said...

That owl paper is the cutest! What a great take on this weeks Unscripted sketch. So glad you were able to play along with us again! :)

Susan said...

Ha, ha, love the owls! You did a great job on this week's sketch. Fantastic!

itsabrt said...

This is darling, I love the owl trend its a hoot! PS I saw a great horned owl today while driving down a county road AMAZING! Beth

Deanne K said...

Looks adorable - I love the owl paper, I need to find me some :)

Sarah said...

How FUN is this! Love the owls. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches.