Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thanks a bunch card



To make up for all the doom and gloom in my backyard last night, (see below) I picked these sunny colours from If the Shoe Fits, Scrap It: sunny yellow, brown and ocean blue. I couldn't
help it, I just had to add flowers, which is good cause Pile it On is looking for at least 3 flowers. The sketch is from 2 Sketches 4 you, although I changed it a little, the flowers didn't look right going right up the middle. I used the Just Chillin' paper pack, (retired) some flowers and eyelets from my stash and the Thank You stamp set from CTMH.

Now the really fun part - this is my front yard, where by the way, they weren't actually doing anything except making a mess:



And the backyard, which at this point was almost completely dug up for the installation of 3 tanks for the septic system:



Sigh...guess I better find out how much sod costs!

5 comments:

cheryln said...

very pretty card! love the colors!

Kazan Clark said...

you are right the colors are bright and cheery - hope the yard gets fixed soon - sure it will be fab when done.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Maureen said...

Fun card - love the color combo and the layered flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

raindropecho said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love the colors that you've used, too! Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!

stamprgrl said...

hi emma! gorgeous color combo here!

Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!
-- dalis