Thursday, August 27, 2009

A very cute bunny



I so have to start writing stuff down while I'm surfing! I found these super cute bunnies, called Warren bunnies (which is my older son's name too!) and downloaded them to print out, but for the life of me I can;t remember where. So if you recognize this rabbit, let me know so I can let everyone know.
I chose the rabbit because 1)he was cute and new and 2)he seemed to go well with the colours from Raspberry suite - melon, pink, cream and moss. I didn't want to go easter, so I made him a birthday bunny. The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems, and I managed to squeeze in a few more challenges too.
If the shoe fits Scrap It was looking for pink, Pile it on was looking for 3's and Stamp Something was looking for birthday inspiration. I hope I've got all that in here!
I used all CTMH except for the bunny and the yarn, the patterned paper is from the Key to My heart kit, and the felt is from the new Wonder felt die cuts coming in September.
And if you're not completely sick of the new CTMH peeks yet, stay tuned! Tomorrow, we're hosting a blog hop. Hop around to a whole bunch of great CTMH blogs and see what we've made with the new products ad get some great ideas. See you tomorrow at the hop!

7 comments:

craftypagan said...

Such a cute card! How sweet is that rabbit!?! I love how you've threaded the yarn through the punched border-adds really interesting detail. Thanks for Stamping Something with us! Hug Rowena-Stamp Something dt

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the stitching! Really cute!

Crystal said...

Super cute!

Jennifer said...

That is such an adorable card. Thank you for playing with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Edna said...

Nice card, like the frame and the stitching, nice elements!

Maureen said...

So cute - LOVE the stitching! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Trish Hughes said...

This is really cute!!!