Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birds of a feather



OK, super busy, still gotta mop my floor before bed, and finish the munchkins birthday invites. So here is the supershort version:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Colour Combo - SP Colour Challenge, nice and bright!
Using punches - Pile it on, circle punch (does the nestie count too?)
Supplies - cardstock - Bazzill, felt and Bird Basics stamp set - CTMH, stickles, ribbon - Walmart
For the record, I thought of feathers when I saw this sketch, and I like how it turned out, although I don't like the spaces between the 'feathers'. May have to redo this bit!
See you later!

12 comments:

Emily said...

Love that bird!

Great job.

Emily-SP Diva

ShoppingTamii said...

I think it looks great!

thescrapmaster said...

Super cute!!!! I love the scallops and that bird is darling! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Susan said...

Cute card - I love the way you used the scallops.

Danielle said...

Love that bird! Way to go with the multiple challenges!!
Hope you got all your work done!
So glad you could join us this week at SPCC!!

thescrapmaster said...

When you get a chance, take a peek at my blog http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com . . . you've been FEATURED! :O)
Hugs,
Samantha

Deanna said...

so super cute!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee at Pile It On DT

Brenda said...

Sweet!!! Very cute card!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT

Elise said...

SUCH a fun card! I love this! Excellent composition and use of colors, indeed!

Heidi said...

This is so cute!

Heidi - SP Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Oh...this is soooo cute! Great job!

Sandra Farrell said...

Thanks for playing SPCC. What a beautiful card. Please check out my own blog for blog candy this week. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com