Thursday, September 3, 2009

Don't look Mum, it's your Anniversary card!



I just have to say I love, love love this card! I don't know if it's the colours, (Colour chef challenge, orange, gold and cream) the sketch, (2 sketches 4 you) the bunnies (Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit) or just the combo, but I love this card! Apparently, I'm going to have a hard time giving this one away, good thing it's going to my Mum, I can always get it back later!
Seriously, I'm starting to amass quite a collection of cards. It's nice to have some cards on hand when I need them, but I don't think I need that many. I may try and take them down to the local gifty shop, they used to sell handmade cards, and a few extra bucks can always buy more stamps! Or I can start saving towards next September, I can't believe how much $$$ I've spent this year since my oldest is in Grade 1!
This card is made from my scrap stash, the clear buttons are CTMH and the sentiment is "say it in style" from CTMH. Ooh, and I think the challenge over at Stamp Something is Animals, at least if I get it in on time!
PS, poor planning on my part, I forgot my own challenge! I'll whip something up tonight and post tomorrow! Now, what kind of theme should it be...

4 comments:

craftypagan said...

Hi Emma! I love your card and I bet you're mum will be thrilled with it! Those rabbits are so cute! Love the layout too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and hope to see you again for tomorrows new challenge! Rowena-SS dt

Kazan Clark said...

This is sooo cute! Love the bunnies with this sketch.
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

cheryln said...

cuter than cute!

Kelly Jo said...

I noticed you hadn't played in awhile- glad you made it back!!