Thursday, September 17, 2009

DT calls and Blog Candy, oh my!

Doing at little blog hopping at lunch today, found some goodies:
Kim over at Memories in Thyme is offering up a great We R Memory Keepers kit - be sure to check it out. I'm already planning what I going to do with it when I win, hee hee!
Next up we have Amy at Amy's Scrapbooking Obsession with a huge Blog candy celebrating 10000 hits. There's a ton of stamps in this blog candy, I'd have to get a new binder if I won...
Ok, out of dreamland, final Candy is from Laurel at Laurel's Place. She's celebrating 200 followers (I can only dream) and is giving away a great prize.
Alright, so now you're drooling over all the great candy, better clean yourself up before you head over to ABC Challenge for their DT call. I've just started playing along with their challenges and they're a ton of fun. I've decided to apply and they're looking for 3 of my favourite cards, so please excuse me while I post these again - I know many of you have seen them before! As for my card making style - probably fairly clean and simple. I never got the hang of the collage thing, and I always struggle with placing embellishments. Less is often more!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Emma, thanks for the shout out today and good luck with your DT call. I think you'll have no problem with the three cards you chose.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Helen said...

Cute cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x