Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally friday



Whew, it's been a long week, but Friday is here and I'm kicking back at the computer while the kids run wild. Just letting them tank up on sugar so they're ready when DH gets home from his trip, hee hee!
As promised, I managed to made a card last night, then I crashed. So this is what I came up with. I used a sketch from CPS, and a cheery colour combo from the Colour Throwdown. I did have to change the yellow to a darker shade, the pale yellow really didn't go with the patterned paper.
I think the patterned paper is Sandylion, the stickers are from the dollar store and the 'celebrate' is from CTMH Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set.
OK, gotta go, DH just walked in the door, the screaming has begun!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card!

Barbara said...

How cute!!! Love those stars! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Rhonda said...

Oh I love what you've done here...so nice...TFS

Kristin Bueter said...

What a fun celebration card! Great job with the Color Throwdown challenge!

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a neat creation using our CTD colors for this week! Thanks for playing with us!

broni (waterchild12) said...

What a pretty and happy card! Love the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's Color Throwdown challenge!

Crystal said...

Beautiful card.

Sue Lelli said...

What a pretty card! Love the stars and how you used the colors!