Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting the jump on Halloween



Well, it is a little early to be thinking Halloween, but that's the fun part about making cards - I can make them when I want and then stash them. It's funny, cause I'm actually a little Halloween'd out right now, and I'll tell you why October 1st! (hee, hee, I'm so mean!)
I am seriously loving this stamp set, 'many thanks' right now, I forsee many cards to come using it! This card is pretty simple, sketch from CPS, colour scheme from SPCC and 'fall leaves' from the Shoe.



I also put up a layout I did this weekend, I went scrapping at my friend Sherry's and had a fun, productive day. The paper is Fancy Pants, the label is We R Memory Keepers and the chipboard dodads are from the dollar store. Good old Dollarama, where else can you get so many neat chipboard stickers for a buck? (Can you tell I like a bargain? Honestly, I shop everywhere, but I'm sort of frugal, at least when I want to be!)
Happy Monday, I'm off to hike with some Beavers in the rain!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

cute!!! what a great card, i love what u did with all the leaves!!! thanks for playing at the shoe again!
~tracey

Emily said...

Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

Deb M. said...

Cute card!! TFS!!

thescrapmaster said...

Super cute, Emma! I love that pumpkin!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator