Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gotta remember to add a title this time...



Seems everytime I post lately, I forget to add a title, then I have to go back and edit. Not that it's a huge hassle, you just think that after making the same mistake like 6 times I might have moved on to something new. Mommy brain I guess, cause I sure don't feel as smart as I used to. Maybe it's just the crazy questions my kids come up with that make me realize I don't know as much as I think I do!
I should be feeling smart though, cause I love this card. It came together super quick and looks great. Part of the credit goes to Amy - her challenge this week is to 'scraplift' one of her cards. That was easy, I knew which one I wanted to case right away - I just loved the colours and the simplicity of the design. (see below)



I used a sketch from Unscripted Sketches too, as I wanted the card to be inspired by, not a slave too! I used the Four Seasons stamp set and a button from CTMH, the ribbon I got from Walmart. I wanted some wide satin ribbon, and Micheals is so darn expensive, this stuff was just $2.00, I'm going back to get more colours!
Happy crafting!

8 comments:

IRIT SHALOM said...

LOVE THE WAY YOU DID OUR SKETCH " UNSCRIPTED"- I DID THE SAME IN MY DT WORK. AND COLORS ARE GREAT TOO
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH OUR SKETCH THIS WEEK
IRIT- USS DT

Amy Schultz said...

awesome, emma! Thanks for joining :) Dont you just love the simplicity of grid stamping! It makes it so easy to create a beautiful card! Great choice of colors too, love that green!!!

itsabrt said...

Wow both of these cards are fantastic! Thanks for playing with Unscripted Sketches! Beth aka BR-T

Liz said...

ilove how you stamped the images for this week sketch at unscripted I love both your cards..

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. I love how you used all the trees on one card. I'm going to have to remember that. Thanks for playing with Unscripted this week.

Sarah said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets and it looks wonderful in the colors you used. I LOVE that grey ribbon!
Thanks for playing along!

Steph said...

How pretty! The green tree truly stands out among the others on your card. What a fantastic take on this weeks US sketch!

Val said...

That's really beautiful. I find the simpler I make things, the better they always look!