Saturday, September 19, 2009

Joy to the world



Saturday morning, just a few minutes to sit and relax before I head out to do groceries and run some errands. My oldest boy's shoes are completely trashed and his toes are falling out, so we're off to WalMart to get some more. I bought those shoes in July, I can't believe I'm buying more already. Aarg. Then I have to rent a carpet cleaner so I can do the carpets and the inside of the van, a sure recipe for a fun weekend! Gotta be done though.
I'm not in love with this card - it didn't turn out quite how I thought it would. Ha, that happens a lot in my world, my artistic vision doesn't always match what I can create! Still, it's a nice card, and I want to use this stamp set (Holiday jingle CTMH) again, it's really nice. All supplies are Close to My Heart except the stocking, I think that's a dollar store sticker. (You may have noticed I shop there a lot, our Buck or Two stores usually carry a selection of Sandylion stuff for cheap!)
Have a good weekend!
(Geez, almost forgot, the sketch is Mojo Monday, and the colour combo is from SP Colour Challenges!)

6 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Hey Emma,

GORGEOUS card! I LOVE how you used the snowflake for the O, so cute!

I just wanted to make sure you know that the SPCC#15 challenge is the actual "weekly" challenge over at SPCC and that is the one for the weekly prize and top 5 pick. I hope you will play along with it too :O)
You can see it here: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/09/spcc-15.html

Hugs,
Samantha

Susan said...

Your card is delightful!

Kim said...

Fabulous card, Emma! I love the way you did the joy on the side! Love this one!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Wonderful card! Love it! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Emily said...

What a pretty card!

Emily-SP Diva

Crystal said...

Great card!