Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Stick Guy



Wow, there was some griping going on in yesterdays post, must have been Monday. I'll be more cheerful today, I promise, although I'm super freaked out cause my oldest started Grade 1 today. Real school, all day. My little guy is starting school too, which is freaking me out even more, but he's on a staggered start so I have a little more time to breathe.
Maybe that's what was in my head when I made this card - Amy at Scrap or Dare was looking for stick figures and this little guy sure fit the bill. Funny how everyone was looking for spots this week - Pile It On, If the Shoe Fits and the ABC challenge were all looking for circles or polka dots and Mojo Monday obliged with this nice sketch with a circle on.
The paper is CTMH, jingle and animal cookies and stamp sets are Reach for the stars and Family ties - Children.

7 comments:

Amy Schultz said...

aw, very cute Emma! I do love that stamp set but havent gotten it yet... so many fun ways to use it! Thanks for playing again... soon I will play along with your shape challenge! :)

Kim said...

Love it! Your little stamped image it just too cute!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Tracey said...

so cute! love that little guy! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week! hope to see more!!!
~tracey

Lori said...

Super cute. Love that little guy. Good luck with your school start!

Maureen said...

Very cute! Love that stick boy and the stars with the circles! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Vickilyn said...

Super cute! Love the stick figure baseball player!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!!

~Vicki
Owner