Saturday, September 26, 2009

A new technique (to me anyway!)



Good Saturday morning everyone,
There's a chill in the air, but that's OK, cause I'm going scrapping today. DH is taking the kids on a tour of the local OPP station (police), perhaps he will leave them locked up there, hee hee!
I made this card using a sketch from the Pink Elephant, a Christmas colour combo from SP Colour Challenges, and a technique from the Cuttlebug Spot. In honour of their one year anniversary, their challenge was to use their very first technique, inking the embossing folder. I never would have thought of that. I ran my pieces through separately, and if you look close you can see I inked one on the emboss and one on the deboss. (or one on the innie and one on the outie!) Neato!
(Damn, missed the deadline on that one, oh well)
The felt snowflake and seniment are CTMH, the dotted paper is Bazzill.
See you later!

3 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Super cute, Emma! Love what you did with the combo! Ya know, I still have never tried the inking on the folders. . . yours looks so nice, I might have to do that!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. I love that big snowflake.

Ann said...

Well done on the technique - great effect. Fabulous card thanks so much for joining us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx