Monday, September 21, 2009

Shades required!



Ooh, white, lime green and black and white polka dots, what a colour combo! Stamp Something is looking for fave colour combo this week, and while this may not be my all time fave, I certainly love bright colours. I may not wear them or decorate with them, but it sure is fun to play with the paper version!
This came together really quickly - the sketch is from CPS and the colour combo from the Shoe. I used Rustic Flowers, Playful Flourishes, Thank You and Tickled Pink stamps sets - that's it. It needed something else, so I added the hand drawn border and volia, a simple, cheerful card.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

adorable! i love it! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!!!
~tracey

Crystal said...

This is a great card!

Pamela said...

Great card!

lesleyworth said...

fantastic! I love how the flowers "pop"! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Erin... said...

those flowers are amazing! Love them! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Maria / Мария said...

Love this simple beautiful card!