Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pretty in Pink



I realized last night that I didn't need 3 anniversary cards this month, I needed 4. Who knew so many people get married in September?
Since If the Shoe Fits was running a special challenge, Pink, white, Black and Hearts, I thought I could work the two together, and the pink dragon card was born. I originally envisioned this with the dragon lying across the whole bottom of the card, I think it would have had a bit more impact, but this is the size I'd already printed out this Doodle Dragon design. I think he turned out pretty cute, and I really like the black and pink. I think 365 cards was looking for pink too, it's been a while since I played there.
So that leaves me with one more anniversary card to make, and then I have to decide who gets what card! (Not everyone appreciates pink dragons!)

4 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

I love the little dragon - so cute!

almondeyez2000 said...

Oh wow! Love that little dragon!!! Too precious!! Thanks for playing at The Shoe!!
Tanisha~

Tracey said...

ok, that is just too cute! love teh dragon!!! thanks for joining us at the Shoe! hope to see more of you!
~tracey

Lori said...

Great card! I love the cute little dragon!