Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The right kind of orange?



Hey all, happy Wednesday to you. I gotta keep this short as I'm off to sign my oldest up for Beavers. This will be his second year and he loves it. Neither DH or myself is huge into sports, we like Beavers cause it's a good mix of everything, including civic responsibility. Never to young to learn to help out!
I absolutely love todays card, it turned out pretty good. The colour challenge at Raspberry suite was cream, chocolate, kraft and summer sunrise, a goldenrod type colour. I sure hope this orange-y colour is close enough, Dawn was pretty specific about this one! The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems, albeit rather loosely based!
Stamp sets are Grown with Love and Happy Birthday from CTMH, the orange paper is My Minds Eye. (PS - the leaves are really an orange yellow too, they just didn't come out too great in the photo)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card!

Kim said...

So love this tree! Fabby!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Lane said...

Cute!

Savitri said...

Great card! The tree is great and love the frame too!

Terri E. said...

Neat frame for your tree. Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.