Saturday, September 5, 2009

SHAPE UP challenge #4



This weeks challenge is FLOWERS

This is just a little late, sorry everyone! I completely forgot about it Wednesday night, and then Thursday night the mojo was gone and the card I turned out looked like something a 4 year old could make. I will not be sharing that one with you, it's now buried in the recycling bin when it belongs!
So this card is not quite finished, it's actually just the card front. At this point, I haven't figured out how to make it an actual card, but I will! I really like the quilt effect on the black background, and it was easy to do, I just cut all the pieces, stuck them on the back cardstock and then trimmed around the whole thing.
I 've decided Mr.Linky is more trouble than he's worth, so please just link your creations to the comments please. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think it looks beautiful. Love the quilted effect.

mother in law erotic stories said...

More believable. Gingers face turned red her eyes narrowed into a scowl.
free female masturbation stories
xnxx stories mens room cock sucking
male male spanking stories
preteen sex stories
sex stories young teens
More believable. Gingers face turned red her eyes narrowed into a scowl.