Monday, September 14, 2009

Where's my scrapiness? Oh wait, I found it!



Well, that was rather a long weekend wasn't it! I couldn't help it, my craftiness got up and left the building last week. I don't know if it was using the same colours 3 times or the stamp set or what, but after 2 sketches and lots of swearing, 3 cards went in the recycle bin and I swore off scrapping for a couple of days!
I'm better now really, I got 6 new CTMH stamp sets to play with and a beautiful last weekend of camping, so here's what I came up with. The sketch is from If the shoe fits, and I kept it real simple. All supplies are CTMH, including the cute new Many Thanks stamp sets. I got a couple of Christmas ones too - just itching to try those!



Then I made this layout - I've been hoarding this Mr.Roboto paper from Cosmo Cricket, and thought the pics of my boys on bikes would go well. The embellishments are out of my stash, including the number '1' - DH brought home a little bag of these clips from a tradeshow and I snagged them!
Anyway, I will try to be more prolific this week - DH is off to Vancouver, so I should have lots of scrappin time, always assuming I manage to dig out from the huge pile of notes the 2 boys bring home from school!
Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

lesleyworth said...

Fantastic LO! I love how you did the title! The card is gorgeous! I know what I need to order from my CTMH gal now! Thanks so much for joining us on the Shoe!

Tracey said...

i love your card! awesome that u turned teh sketch into a card!!! and those stamps are amazing....on my wishlist now! thanks for joining us at the shoe!
~tracey