Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled program...




Well, after all the excitement of being a guest designer, it's back to reality. Got a couple of cards I made the other night, I really like how they both turned out.
Card number one uses a sketch from Unscripted sketches and a Christmas Colour Combo from SPCC. I'm loving all these colour challenges, I think they're my favourite kind of challenge. Everything is CTMH except the punches and the stickles. The Pink Elephant challenge this week was a tag, a punched shape and dots. I've got dots and punched snowflakes, but I'm hoping they'll go for my label/tag! I find this kind of 'recipe' challenge hard - I always find it hard to get everything in there!
Card number two uses a sketch from 2 Sketches, and a colour combo from the Colour Chef. I bought these cute Penny Black stamps a while back, so I pulled it out and love it. The hedgehogs are way too cute, although I should not have coloured their feet! Not sure what the patterned paper is, but the cardstock is CTMH and the ribbon is from WalMart.
Phew, good thing it's almost Friday!

9 comments:

Alanna said...

Cute cards. Both are just darling. Thanks for playing with Unscripted this week.

Cheryl Nelson said...

your cards are positively adorable!

Dawn said...

These cards are both so cute, I think the snowman stamp set is one of my favorites to use.Thanks for playing along with US this week.Hope you stop back on Saturday!

Emily said...

So SO CUTE! Love them

Emily-SP Diva

itsabrt said...

Both of your cards are fantastic! I love the Snow Friends snowmen they are the best! Beth

Ann said...

Great fun cards - love them - thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Pink Elephant.
Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.

Ann xxx

Kazan Clark said...

lovely work - thanks so much for joining us
:) Kazan

PaperCrafty said...

Great cards!! hanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Sheri

thescrapmaster said...

Emma, these rock! Great job with the combo :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
Scrapmaster's Paradise