Friday, October 30, 2009

The fundamental rule of germs



I think I have swine flu. Blech. My chest is tight and I've got a nasty cough. I don't have a fever yet, but DH assures me it's coming soon. After having kids for 6 years now, I have determined that no amount of hand washing or Lysol will protect me - not when they cough in your face!
I did manage to make a card, thank goodness most of my scrappy stuff is stashed on and under the coffee table, so I can just sit and play. It took me awhile, and I'm not 100% happy with it, but I thought I'd put it up anyway, cause if I get sicker you won't hear from me for a few days.
I used Stardust paper from CTMH and a House Mouse stamp. This is my first House Mouse, and I found it hard to colour - very fine detail. I think I will attempt it again later using lighter colours, that might help. The sketch is Card Patterns and the colours are from Pile it On.
Hope you're all healthy out there, chat later.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Totally adorable - love your card!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Love the glitter you added on the card & that's one adorable stamp! I hope you don't have the flu. Stay healthy and take care!

Maureen said...

So cute - love that image! Hope you feel better soon and thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!