Monday, October 12, 2009

Got Dirt?



Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow canucks and Happy Columbus Day to our next door neighbours. I've been at my MIL's, stuffing myself with turkey and just kicking back and relaxing. I did get to do some scrapping while I was there, but I could only take a few things with me (DH gets crabby when I try and take too much stuff!) so I have a few layouts to finish up. I did manage to finish this one, so I'll post it now.
I usually have a hard time applying a challenge to a layout - I really like to let the photos lead me to colours and layouts. However, Stamp Something's challenge this week was just to use brown, and I thought I could pull that off OK with this layout about my backyard disaster. The paper is Bobunny, and the border punch is a Martha one I just got, I thought it kind of looked like a fence. I cut the arrows out of more Bobunny paper and added a couple stickers and done!
Have a good week!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, fab LO! Love the photos too. Great papers and accents. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

Val said...

Love the paper and the organization of the layout!